did anyone catch the ruckazoid megamix?

Face Melt

it was broadcast on sunday i think. he was advertising it over at d-styles and asis. i thought it was really nice but my mind has been warped i think so don't take my word for it. you can check it out for yourself at the poly myspace.

and another thing, ive been searching the archives here (because i have no life) and lots of people say that although people like ricci and d-styles, toadstyles and the rest of that "crew" are the best scratchers i keep reading that cats like tigerstyle and woody have better routines.

could somebody please point me in the direction of these routines because the routines ive seen on youtube don't touch moustache styles.

Tiger styles and woody probably are the best in the uk allround. But comparing djs gets a bit wack coz they are all good why not just enjoy them?

Ive seen woody and tiger before a few times so I think id like to see d styles and Kurteek the most at the moment............and toadstyle and excess!