Sennheiser HD-25's!

Alan

The earmuff on my HD-25's fell off. :(

I've been looking for replacements; all I've ever found were UK suppliers.

Are there any stores in the States that stock replacement muffs? I'd like to get it fixed as soon as possible. :)

Try contacting sennheiser directly, if they won't supply you with one then they should at least be able to point you to the us distributer....I need ear pads and a new cable myself but I'm proper skint at the moment.

Try contacting sennheiser directly, if they won't supply you with one then they should at least be able to point you to the us distributer....I need ear pads and a new cable myself but I'm proper skint at the moment.

Thanks mang! ")

Yah Drummy, it is. All of the parts - headband, cables, even the speakers/ housing replaceable!

I asked a few mates that sound engineer, who deal with sennheiser a bit and they both said the same as x2k, email 'em. They usually have the replacement parts and can sell you them direct (or at least they did a while back). Another thing they said was if you want a longer lead for HD-25's, drop them an email saying your lead is too short and they send you a 5m lead for fuckall. Same as above, I dunno if they still do this but fuckit, its worth a shot.