catch187

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not 100% sure but it's alot like...

fader = 2 click 1 click 2 click

hand = tear baby tear

dont worry about doing the tears as such but do the main movement in that triplet feel.

when he does it double speed (or faster triplets) it seems just like its 2clicks all the time and just simple hand movement backwards inbettween the clicks. Doesnt sound like the same scratch. ?

technics or vestax?

It is possible to rip it. I already have done it. Thanks to Muzzell for the info. I found out that the autobahn scratch is very similar to another scratch called the delete scratch. Check it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEdB_dfVHkA

http://www.dj-catch.co.uk/

Edited by catch187

chirp, 1 click forward, reverse chirp, 1 click back, triplet babies with the record hand, but release for the 2nd forward and pull to beginning for the 3rd reverse...

So it's basically a mirrored chirp flare, I invented that years ago then forgot about it.

chirp, 1 click forward, reverse chirp, 1 click back, triplet babies with the record hand, but release for the 2nd forward and pull to beginning for the 3rd reverse...

So it's basically a mirrored chirp flare, I invented that years ago then forgot about it.

pretty much, cept the babies move into the sample a bit then come back to the start

just out of interest is this the most exciting scratch the dvd has to offer or are there some other nice techs/combos on there?

it's the only scratch, the rest of the video is Q-bert dancing around in a mask pretending to be Weng Weng wearing x-ray specs that see through womens clothes....