Lorn: Grief Machine (Now Available)

Lorn

For all of you UK'ers, my record is now available at Juno.co.uk

Lorn: Grief Machine (2007)

Shows up as Grime/Dubstep.. haha

I really want to thank all of you guys who've shown support/feedback over the years -- crazy shit that this is finally happening.

Best,

Lorn

Oh, and anyone who picked up the record from me -- you paid less than Juno and it'll be sent out on Monday morning

• 2 weeks later...
out of stock already at juno...congrats...and preference where you like ppl to buy it from??

To be quite honest, man.. wherever is most convenient for you -- I've been sharing my shit for years and have asked nothing in return and the same holds true today. Just want to put a dent in this fuckin place, you know..

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a bunch of shit going out on Monday -- I'll make sure yours is among them

I box and ship everything by hand so it takes a bit longer.. those record mailers get super beat up so I try to do it proper. Thanks for your patience

I've got a bunch of shit going out on Monday -- I'll make sure yours is among them

I box and ship everything by hand so it takes a bit longer.. those record mailers get super beat up so I try to do it proper. Thanks for your patience

sounds good man, no worries. can't wait to get my hands on it is all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...