Pack Mentality (iExist Remix)

This sounds dope man.. the triplet part was a sick touch

Would love to hear that intial fat bass a bit more present in the mix. Then again I'm always a sucker for overwhealming bass

This sounds dope man.. the triplet part was a sick touch

Would love to hear that intial fat bass a bit more present in the mix. Then again I'm always a sucker for overwhealming bass

nice to hear your kind words Lorn.

i dont think myspace does justice for uploaded music.

the bass actually hits a bit harder on a regular mp3..

maybe ill upload later er somethin =P..

oh yeh.. i loved the triplet part too.. almost wanted to do alot more with that... but i didnt want to get too greedy!

be on the lookout for more!!

really nice man; the bass is deffo dope!

with the cuts at the end it might be cool to start with some really simple phrasing, and than get more and more complex until having the final fast clicky part if you get what i mean. but it's a minor thing really, and maybe it's just me... :-)

really nice man; the bass is deffo dope!

with the cuts at the end it might be cool to start with some really simple phrasing, and than get more and more complex until having the final fast clicky part if you get what i mean. but it's a minor thing really, and maybe it's just me... :-)

i was actualy intending to do my own cuts (those are from the original..)

but either my hands are just heavy right now.. or my tonearm settings are fucked.

i touch my record and the needle jumps.. so i became impatient and just used the original cuts..