Grandeurs of Delusion Album out now!

NozL

We've got limited copies of the amazing new G.O.D album over at the NozL Site

These are just up now so I haven't got any sound clips up, but you can hear some samples at Manipulate's Myspace

For those that don't know its Manipulate, Johnny Rockstar and Naive Ted's scratch monster featuring Lorn, NozL and IDO

Just £10 and all the money goes straight to G.O.D themselves :-)

Here's the press release.....

The second release from WWW.NAUSECORPS.COM is the full length album from GRANDEURS OF DELUSION.

The music speaks for itself as it hits you harder than a headbutt from the Goat of Mendes. Track by track the sounds change but the mood is always the same. From the electronic evil of 'wonnywuhonnyow' and the Lorn produced 'jamais vu' and 'fixation', to the psychedelic rock styles of 'zip dr'ma' and 'proganaut'; the collaboration of Jimmy Hatetank, Johnny Rockstar, Naive Ted and guests Lorn, Maroon (Nozl) and Ido have produced an album that is overwhelmingly unique.

"Agile and extraordinary rhythms…. Their sinister and intoxicating textures stopped me in my tracks.." - Mary Anne Hobbs (BBC RADIO 1)

Don't sleep on this unless you don't intend to wake up. Look for upcoming live shows and further releases from the NAUSECORPS sound punishment chamber.

"If I was alive today I would definitely murder people to this" - Carl Panzram

"The taste of human flesh is much more palatable when washed down with a G.O.D. album" - Jeffery Dahmer

nice one...

i'll definately be pickin this one up...

Which tracks is deviandy(naive ted)(West Coast Cooler) on??

just wonderin so i can catch a quick scoop on the myspace...

well i suppose i should be able to tell....