MixVibes DVS vs other digital DJ

I think it's pretty decent, but it depends on you having a good soundcard with good drivers to get the best performance.

Whereas something like Serato comes with a box for that very purpose, and although less flexible in terms of using it outside of Scratch Live - means that set-up is hassle free and general headaches relating to soundcard drivers and latencies obsolete.

I'm a Rane fanboy, so Scratch Live is the only product I would put any of my hard earned cash behind.

i am about to a video for mixvibes DVS producer, which is the next update.. If i can get it to run the VST's ok.

Have been using it to DJ for about 6 months, it does the trick basically.

Once you get this please give a little review on what you think of it. Do you know if you'll be able to crossfade videos with the crossfader on your DJ mixer? I'm wondering how the heck this is possible, but I'm sure it can be done somehow.

• 4 weeks later...
i have a beta copy but i've harldy touched it yet. The review and showcase will be in on a DVD with DJ mag in a couple of months or so. nice one.

Hey J, cheers for representing here. Professor BX is waiting for the new beta 2 with the midi learn and improved media management. He'll do a detailed review then and will post it on skratchworx.

I'll post the link then so you peops can see what he has to say.

How did the DJ MAG video go BTW ?