Necro interview - lol

Steve

:|

that was a mixture of hilariously funny and stingingly embarrassing to listen to...

surely if you're going to affect an accent in an attempt to sound a little bit more credible, old timothy wouldn't be your source of inspiration?!

and i'm not sure it was a good idea to say he would send people to murder him and his family to be honest!!

this shit is crazy......"you are world wide right now"....

fuk all them....lol......this interviewer couldnt handle this shit at all

"blimey fucking blokes"......lmfao......bloody knickers

that was tight to hear necro talk about writing.....but he can pretty much fuck off for the whole south comments....

On one hand, that's too bad he was such a dick to the interviewer

On the other... he's fucking Necro -- his entire entity is based off of the outrageous

so was that westwood interviewin? to be fair necro was complyin with the interview until the dood (tim?) started raising his voice and shit

nah, it's some dude who's herra local and runs an internet radio station by the looks of things. sounded to me like he was from west yorkshireish area, but trying to put on that 'well people will definitely think i'm a wanker if i try and sound like a black fella from down south, so i'll sort of half affect the accent and merge it into my voice' ala tim westwood.

i could be wrong about all of the above, of course.

if he actually had any skills as an interviewer this would have been a good interview as well! necro was being entertaining at least.

Would be so funny to see Necro walk in the room when that dude had no idea he is turning up ...

No need to rant on about how long it too to get him on the phone and then loose it when he hangs up!

As much as the interviewer wasn't great, Necro didn't handle the interview well either. Up to this point I have no idea what he was talking about, the whole thing was pointless. What happens to the people listening to this interview who have no idea about who Necro is? Obviously this is no good way to introduce them to the music.

As much as the interviewer wasn't great, Necro didn't handle the interview well either. Up to this point I have no idea what he was talking about, the whole thing was pointless. What happens to the people listening to this interview who have no idea about who Necro is? Obviously this is no good way to introduce them to the music.

This interviewer is a fuckin' idiot. Necro's entire career is based on being as lewd and obscene and ludacris as possible. Did this guy think he was gonna come on the show and start talking to Common about his love for hip hop and shit? This guy is a fucking backpack-hippy-faggot. I'd never listen to his show after that.

Necro came on the show as necro. Nothing more nothing less. Take it or leave it.

That's like inviting Johny Rotten to a tea party and then wondering why he's pissing in the kettle.