Sleazy Listening Mix

Wax On

I was actually kind of thinking that, like roughly getting the pitches and then just moving the 2nd tune so it matches up well with the first snares of the outgoing tune.

People take non-flashy, but effective stuff for granted, i.e. "if its not a 50 click flare, its easy," but I usually listen for stuff like that where it sounds simple but I can tell there was a lot of thought in it. Absolutely beautiful once again. If you make another I wouldn't hold it against you :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question, what are "library breaks" or "library records," which you mentioned earlier? I was first introduced to the term on soulstrut a while back, but when trying to understand, I couldn't get a decent, non-esoteric, non-assholic answer. Such are the ways of soulstrutters...

• 3 weeks later...

just 2 say....i'm still bumping this...still pluggin to this...

and fyi...family affair...great song...that was a great sample..ole sly and family stone...and U.G.K flipped it 2 (i think)

same name family affair...(i'll be looking)

sweets and dank/

its a family affair/

Steve: if/when you listen to this, knock one out...it enhances the experience!

Done. It was that good I knocked two out.

i thought you might but i didn't want to say in case you only managed one and felt like you were lacking ;)

• 2 weeks later...

btw wax.....i just bought tha ya cd....

i never felt so bad about the power of the american dollar.....

hope it doesnt suck.......lol

i'm playing....i'm wondering how long it will take...then what sucks even more is that i wont get it until i go back into town....fucking weak...

anyway i'm stoked...

haha cheers man, i got a mild boner when i saw a paypal reciept, big ups!

i'd love to say i've run out of cd's so i'm just gonna take your money and run, but i've still got plenty so i'll try and get down the post office tomorrow and get it sent out ;)

you've made a damn good purchase!