Post your Wii code

Steve

i added you to my address book steve..

it asked me to give you a nickname and then to select a mii character for you...?

i didnt select a mii character.. i just nicknamed you sigma..

wtf? i think i did something wrong..

I dunno man. I'll go and have a look now.

**EDIT**

Your Mii didn't show up. Try going into the Mii Channel, then edit your Mii (by pressing A&B at the same time to grab him), and turn on the "mingle" option. Then go to the Mii Plaza and turn "travel" on. See if your Mii finds his way over to my console then.

Can't find a fuckin Wii around here for the life of Mii.

According to an article on Ars Technica, several big US stores (Best Buy, Circuit City and the like) will have them in stock on Sunday in limited numbers, so you may be able to pick one up if you get down there early.

According to an article on Ars Technica, several big US stores (Best Buy, Circuit City and the like) will have them in stock on Sunday in limited numbers, so you may be able to pick one up if you get down there early.

:((

Nice, thanks.

• 1 month later...