good british hip-hop

Guest pokemon sauce

Guest pokemon sauce

all i normally buy is US hip-hop and the dirtstyle releases but after watching a daft punk video i got inspired to purchase some anime and some UK hip-hop.

all i got are some releases by lady sovereign, dizzee, wiley, skinnyman and roots manuva.

anybody got any recommendation's?? i remember i saw a song on channel u before called "remembrance" or something like that, the video was all pictures clips, it was sick but i forgot the artist's name... any info??

Lowkey,Manage,Terra Firma,Cappo,Phi-life Cypher,Jehst,Braintax,Kyza,Reveal,Stylah,Conflix,Blak Twang,Foreign Beggars,Dr. Syntax,Stig Of The Dump,Genesis Ellijah,Taskforce,Lewis Parker,Verb T,Kashmere,Universal Soldiers,Yungun,Scorzayzee,Out Da Ville,Ironbridge,Jibberish,Hoodz Underground,Wordsmith,Mystro,MD7,Apollo,Asaviour,Aspects,Fallacy,Dirty Diggers.

Should keep you busy.

MFTC 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 ..... That is real UK for me ....

It is never going to go top ten or break through to the pop world .... Real life not no fluffy bullshit ....

I like it when it is music made for music sake not for £ making .... Real street music !

Lowkey,Manage,Terra Firma,Cappo,Phi-life Cypher,Jehst,Braintax,Kyza,Reveal,Stylah,Conflix,Blak Twang,Foreign Beggars,Dr. Syntax,Stig Of The Dump,Genesis Ellijah,Taskforce,Lewis Parker,Verb T,Kashmere,Universal Soldiers,Yungun,Scorzayzee,Out Da Ville,Ironbridge,Jibberish,Hoodz Underground,Wordsmith,Mystro,MD7,Apollo,Asaviour,Aspects,Fallacy,Dirty Diggers.

Should keep you busy.

Listen to him. That's pretty much a who is who.

Guest pokemon sauce
check out the Spank Rock album if you're looking for some weird stuff. Don't forget about the old school heroes like Blade, Hijack, Gunshot etc. Woody made a dope mix of old school UK hip hop some years ago.

i thought spank rock were american?? dunno why i thought that.

i think i heard of the bangers & mash mix, i should probably pick that up somewhere....

MFTC 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 ..... That is real UK for me ....

It is never going to go top ten or break through to the pop world .... Real life not no fluffy bullshit ....

I like it when it is music made for music sake not for £ making .... Real street music !

Word!!