Check out this guy's gaming setup

Steve

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

all i did was click the links...

Try refreshing the page. I think I fixed it. On the old board you had to set the permissions for people to upload - who is allowed, where they can do it etc. On this version of the forum, you also have to set the permissions to allow downloads - I've just sorted that, so you should be able to see the attachments now.

geez! thats mental! the first time it just had 3 links but now the pics are there.

i remember my mate who had an x box bought the massive controller for steel batallion. it was so cool, to start your mech everytime you had to push loads of buttons :(( and to eject you had to flip the safety catch off before pressing the button!

Guest pokemon sauce

hey Pete, did that controller come out in europe?? i tried to get one but those gurls at "GAME" said it was a japanese only release. i just took their word for it...

i remember my mate who had an x box bought the massive controller for steel batallion.

lol one of my mates had this controller too. rediculously big! my other mate is really into gaming too - he has a super nintendo, nintendo 64, two gamecubes, a ps1, a ps2, a x box, a psp and various old and new gameboys. crazy hehe

hey Pete, did that controller come out in europe?? i tried to get one but those gurls at "GAME" said it was a japanese only release. i just took their word for it...

he had an american bird, when he went to visit he came back with it on his lap. and a big badass fucking sword. seriously, this sword was about 5ft long. he rang the airport and said, 'i have a big sword, can i still get on the plane with it?' with it being post 911 i was suprised that they did!

the controller was mad fun though! the game was harsh though, if you died - you DIED! even if you were on the last mission you had to start all over again from scratch!

Guest pokemon sauce
interesting he seems to be using a 52" or 50" samsung DLP, i hope it's the 1080p model, then again it could be the 60" DLP in which case it would be 1080p which would be fly.
it's defiantly the 1080p model, just look at his setup, he ain't skimming on anything

Nice setup, for sure too bad he probably doesn't have any friends to play with.

i'm friends with him, we met on Bebo