REQ: Roots Manuva: Witness the Fitness Instumental

Jon

There's no instrumental version on the single. But I got the "Dub come save me" LP, where there is a witness instrumental version (the Arrangement is not the same as on the rap-version).

I could upload that for you (I could upload it tonight around 22.00).

There's no instrumental version on the single. But I got the "Dub come save me" LP, where there is a witness instrumental version (the Arrangement is not the same as on the rap-version).

I could upload that for you (I could upload it tonight around 22.00).

dude if possible that wud be great, could you stick it on sendspace.com ?

thanks so much. how different is this instro from the vocal version?

Sorry for not yet having it uploaded (it's Mattnices fault). My swiss watch fucked up. No honestly, I was too fucked up yesterday after work and didn't go to my studio. But I'll will do it today on my lunchbreak...promised.

Funny enough I work for the biggest Watchmacking company in Switzerland, but yeah croatian watches must be good too.

If ever you need a good swiss watch (even after that bad experience), with a discount, let me know. Our Brands are Omega, Rado, Tissot, Longines, Pierre Balmain, Fréderique Piguet, Glashütte and Swatch.

You never find a Omega for 15£. Exept maybee if the seller is yelling "Lookie, Lookie" and walks towards you on the beach and sells you a 5$ fake watch for 15£.

I get once a year a 40% discount on watches of the higher price segment. So 3 years ago I bought meself a Omega Speedmaster for 2200 Swiss francs instead of 3360 Swiss francs.

You never find a Omega for 15£. Exept maybee if the seller is yelling "Lookie, Lookie" and walks towards you on the beach and sells you a 5$ fake watch for 15£.

I get once a year a 40% discount on watches of the higher price segment. So 3 years ago I bought meself a Omega Speedmaster for 2200 Swiss francs instead of 3360 Swiss francs.

i'll go to tenerife to get mine then

i'll go to tenerife to get mine then

Or Majorca/Mallorca is a good place as well...

Anyways here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1wjyel

(Sorry for the delay)