My toy collection

Monkey-Hands

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN! I CANT BELIVE U GOT ALL THOSE MASK TOYS!!!

Worth a bit too--. CHECK IT

This is the only one I ever had (and I'm sure I destroyed it):

That's sick... I'll post some pics of mine later... Got a bunch of marvel and image toys in storage that I don't feel like digging up (spawn, wet works, ren & stimpy, x-men, etc). But still got some newer (and smaller) shit around--kubricks, bearbricks, CiBoys, and other vinyl toys... and LOTS of lego men (for some reason I'm obsessed with them).

That's sick... I'll post some pics of mine later... Got a bunch of marvel and image toys in storage that I don't feel like digging up (spawn, wet works, ren & stimpy, x-men, etc). But still got some newer (and smaller) shit around--kubricks, bearbricks, CiBoys, and other vinyl toys... and LOTS of lego men (for some reason I'm obsessed with them).

Yeah, I just bought them over the last couple of months on ebay. Still not complete! ;)

P.S. @MattShite: actualy I´m 5 1/2, but I´m getting 6 next month, so I got to have the collection complete till then.

Yeah, I just bought them over the last couple of months on ebay. Still not complete! ;)

P.S. @MattShite: actualy I´m 5 1/2, but I´m getting 6 next month, so I got to have the collection complete till then.

err...

i dont wanna appear the geek i really am....but...

i got the whole star wars figure collection (over 500 in total).. bar 5, which are seriously hard to track down...a shitload of real rare marvel first editions...wolverine number one an shit like that....

i got some wierd ass stuff too like mr myagi and daniel......seriously too many things to mention here....

im buying a digi cam for xmas...so ill post some shit for you other geeks to peer at....ill have to get them out of storage at some point.

:)

*geek*

err...

i dont wanna appear the geek i really am....but...

i got the whole star wars figure collection (over 500 in total).. bar 5, which are seriously hard to track down...a shitload of real rare marvel first editions...wolverine number one an shit like that....

i got some wierd ass stuff too like mr myagi and daniel......seriously too many things to mention here....

im buying a digi cam for xmas...so ill post some shit for you other geeks to peer at....ill have to get them out of storage at some point.

:)

*geek*

Damn you!!! *jealous* :$

I'll see if I can dig up my old comic book toys at my fam's house over the holidays...

^DJ Scribble Spinheads (u can scratch with em!) Got for a few bucks each at a close out store... The big stand thing works like a mixer to cut with! A meer $10.

^ Boxes of more toys I don't have out on display...

^Another spinhead.. cost like $4!! U can plug in an ipod or walkman and "scratch" to ur own music! (Head moves omni-directional for 6 sounds u can cut with).

^ My 2 favorite Dunnys...

^ The two on right are super rare (less than 1/100 random sort) and some lego men, kubricks, etc.. Smoking stuff are Kosick (sp?) toys...

^ Artist limited Bearbricks and other shit...

^ Jam Master Jay and some BIDIZ toys, etc..

Will post pics of my old toys later...

just got these on ebay for $10! sealed n everything!

^^Been looking for this forever--the tightest robot ever.

^^gonna give this one to my brother in law as a gag gift for xmas.