thank you england for lady sov?

that guy from P.A.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think she is that bad as a mc ,its just her tunes are shit.

she is a better rapper than ms dynamite , m.i.a , estelle , tempa , wild flower , tommy evans lol.

ive seen her fucking smash 15 to 20 rude bwoy mc garage twats at raves , ive been well impressed.

yea check out her video(if you dare)....

a bunch of monkeys strip a "phantom" and then a bunch of black people (street vendors) try 2 sell her shit....

well in america monkeys have been used quite often as racist symbols, so its just kinda strange.....

if she's on def jam then presumable that stuff's down to def jam execs or something

oh, thanks for the backstreet boys btw

Am I wrong or did slutty sov first "rise to fame" on some retarded channel 4 show about nob heads who can't rap or something, I never saw it but I'm sure that around the time loads of people were asking if I'd seen some shit bird on telly who thought she was it...or am I think of something completely different which may have never even happened?

This whole shit-hop phenomenon is hilarious.

80's came back, now you've got all of these snot nosed girls going around 'rapping' about not giving a fuck over club-friendly electro hop beats.

Lady Sovereign, Uffie, Kid Sister

It's really too bad that Oizo is producing for Uffie, because that dude is on a whole different level than any of the other producers for this new breed of brats. But that's where the money is, I suppose.

oh, thanks for the backstreet boys btw

Actually... the backstreet boys originally came to america almost as a "european phenomenon" because they had already established such a strong fanbase in europe. That's why they did the song "Backstreats Back" (i think) to say they're back in the US even though nobody cared about them before they left.