Cut Chemist on tour with Edan

Hertzworth

Cut Chemist, Lyrics Born & Edan accompanied by Dagha.

2 weeks from now, I can't wait! The new Cut Chemist album is dope and I'll just consider EDAN a bonus! He's magnificant on mic and on the production tip. When I saw him a couple months back he was cutting it up on stage, doing doubles and rhyming, rockin the MPC, going bar 4 bar back to back emceeeing with Dagha! Ahh man he's basically a living definition of hiphop he's so dope and severely underrated IMO. This should be off the hook!

I'll just consider EDAN a bonus!

you gotta be outa your fuckin mind! edan's the show there with dagha, aint nothin new in cc's izzle, likin the recording the crowd n cuttin it but edans out there in the most fucking crazy way imaginable, good lineup that but my money would be all on edan, jus silly wat he's rockin right now

Well I know exactly what to expect from Edan because like I said I saw him with Dagha just over a month ago. So I'm pretty sure they'll be doing the same show for the most part. I love how E hooks up the delay pedal to his MIC, to bad he can't bring his tape delay on stage!

Originally this was just CC and Lyrics Born and E was added just recently, so thats why I said I'll consider it a bonus. E's more or less my favorite emcee in existence for many reasons and his stage presence is untouchable!