Macbook Keeps Turning It's Self Off

Blak Randy

In wndows and in OSX. It also doesn't give any message or anything saying it's about to close down. It doesn't even close down. It litterally just goes straight to off. Like on then totally poewrless.

ANyone have any ideas?

Also will I not be able to take it into the Mac shop as it has loads of pirated sowtware on?

Thanks

fuckin apple wank

YOu know what really pissing me off is that stupid nintendo wifi thing for the DS doesn't work on macs. Fucking dumb.

take it back and get a new one and don't take any shit off them - hopefully you'll get a revised one that doesn't depend on the cpu being smeared with a gallon of thermal paste to stop it melting.

It's actually the gallon of thermal paste that causes it to overheat mate. If the right amount is applied, which is a very very thin layer, the machine should be fine. i think it was probably a case of when the new macbook came into production, the operatives weren't being trained on how to apply the paste properly.

Anyway check Gizmos post above Diss cos it looks like he's solved it for you.

er yeah i know, read what i wrote again