Worst game ever?

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

'Soup mango lassi, phoneline as in web connection or my home landline number? Are you London or Preston Matt? Sorry, I'm confused!

Anyways, the answer to both is the same, still not connected at the moment so just taking the chance to post while at work.

pz

'Soup mango lassi, phoneline as in web connection or my home landline number? Are you London or Preston Matt? Sorry, I'm confused!

Anyways, the answer to both is the same, still not connected at the moment so just taking the chance to post while at work.

pz

Landline, Preston Matt

pzzzz

Damn some memories are flooding back to me right now. Indeed Adrian mole on the C64 was turd - exactly as Liam describes it.

It was all about Gumshoe, strangeloop and commando on the C64 they were the bollocks.

I also remember Lords of Midnight being poo, but that might just be because I didn't understand it when I was 7.

Captain Planet on the Amiga was really very shite too.

Edited by dextrous

Did anyone have an Atari2600? E.T. was awful, it didnt even work properly, ever. You'd go one way off the screen, then fall forever and then couldnt do anything.

Did anyone have an Atari2600? E.T. was awful, it didnt even work properly, ever. You'd go one way off the screen, then fall forever and then couldnt do anything.

i heard that that game was so bad, the copies that were returned, recalled, and the rest that no one wanted to buy were taken into the desert and buried with a bulldozer into the ground...wow.

Edited by Flare Bear