? for the regular stylee

Grizzly

Allright, so i was workin on this combo the other day that involved doing a crescent flare, but i have to crab it because i can't click fast enough to make it sound good and i couldn't do it for shit. How do you practice doing that? I can't really slow down the crab motion enough to get the exact record movement down. Any ideas are GREATLY appreciated! thanks guys

how do you increase your wristy clicks?

or slow yer crabs?

i went mad practicin transforms for a while, and thats what made me be able to do fast wristy clicks, 3,4,5 & up

i was all " fuck transformin" for a bit... but it really helped...

but then again i can't even remember what the fuk a crescent flare is at the minute so i'm probably no use....

i've got transforms down....i just can't figure out how to practice crescent flares crab style. The crab part is there, i just can't get the record control down for it because i can't slow the crabs down to a reasonable practice speed to develope the record control

i've got transforms down....i just can't figure out how to practice crescent flares crab style. The crab part is there, i just can't get the record control down for it because i can't slow the crabs down to a reasonable practice speed to develope the record control

You don't need mad speed for cescents. Just do them slow with the wrist style first.

Ryan is totally right about the transorms. .