What do you lot think of Halo 2?

Guest Ryan

San Andreas is probably the best game out at the moment

(and in history :shades_smile: )

i also bought Headhunter: Redemption the other day

i think its a kinda newish game, 'kinda' like Metal Gear Solid

Edited by Dj Phology

I'm playing a bit os GTA: San Andreas at the moment. So far it seems just like the previous 2, with a few minor tweaks. Same mission-based stuff, kinda boring at the moment. I hope it picks up soon, cos I got no patience for games theses days either.

I love halo 2, but it's jsut a regular first person shooter oh wow dual weld, big deal it actually sucks, i love the game though, it's fun, story is pretty cool, it's nothing super ground breaking but it really doenst have to be for me, it's fun and t's fun to play with otehr freinds too, who cares if it's simple

I used to play games a lot but then one day I just wasn't interested and I've been that way ever since. I've never really liked first person shooters though. There's too many of them and they're all essentially the same.

so very true.....but I do recommend you try out Call of Duty and Half-Life 2 though - both excellent examples of the genre.

i completed half life 1 almost 6 years ago now....i enjoyed it so much....ive waited that long for 2 and let me just say this..i have played that many games i got bored and just went on to the next same old thing...boring shooty crappy jump duck hide shit.....now i went out and spent 32 quid on half life 2 cause i knew this game was gonna be worth it..i know i can download it..off torrents and stuff but fuck that.this is my game....its incredible..please .play it its un fukkin real.. id like to make this a longer subject but ive just come back from counter strike source..and im going back in...so no buts or ifs......just buy it!..... (or download it) :) its a game not to be missed...this is our generation remember that...... :74_74:

I got Halo 2....the campaign kinda sucks...same ole' stuff...only thing I like about it is multiplayer and playin online

and for those of you who dont wanna spend money for xbox live, check this out > http://www.xbconnect.com/downloads/XBC4INST-441.exe

any game you have that can play online is on here....what you do is, you hook your xbox to your router or modem via link cable, go to SYSTEM LINK on one of your fav games on your xbox, then on xbconnect you find a party thats hosting a game to play...and bam you're playin with people online just as if you were linking up with another xbox...and it's FREEEEEE :49_49:

Edited by dEr!v3

Guest Deeswift

Wonder when a PC version is gonna be out? I think it's gonna be a long time, same with GTA San Andreas, probably middle of next year or something. I can't see the point of waiting so long to put it on PC, especially as the XBox is basically a PC anyway, it shouldn't be a problem at all to port over.

i used to play first person shooters, way back in the days of doom and blood.

now there's more interesting and fun games to play.

that said, i thought medal of honour on the PSX was pretty good.

a mate of mine played half life (or team fortress) on his pc for hours and hours and weeks and months online.

he would get dead excited by doing all these special moves (like dropping a bomb, treading on it, then doing a big jump)

it was such a shit game though.

Has Doom 3 completely been wiped from our memories now Half Life 2 is out?

Funny how a whole bunch of big profile games hascome out in recent months.

Doom 3, Half Life 2, Halo 2, GTA: San Andreas, Metal Gear Solid 3, Britney's Dance Beat 2, Far Cry, Call of Duty... lots to keep me occupied indoors this winter.