thinking of selling the decks

Dan

1210's with Shures. How much do they go for? they have the boxes etc and are only a few years old and have only had "bedroom" use, I use SSL and don't have much space so thinking of using CD decks as I don't really scratch anymore just mix

1210's with Shures. How much do they go for? they have the boxes etc and are only a few years old and have only had "bedroom" use, I use SSL and don't have much space so thinking of using CD decks as I don't really scratch anymore just mix

Will you split those Shures? In my experience the 12's won't really go for much more with them than without....

I was trying to sell some brand new Mk IIs with only a few hours of spinning on one table and i couldn't get above 350, i said fuck that i'll keep them.

that quid mate? I only paid 290 for mine

Will you split those Shures? In my experience the 12's won't really go for much more with them than without....

might do mate, think i've still got the packaging for them too

Buying vinyl decks really must be a mugs game for newbies these days.

Can understand why ya floggin Dan cos digital fuks over vinyl in the laying out money + ware and tear future.

BUT... I still got a pair of sl1210s ... I sold mine @ a crazy price and bought another pair a couple of months later cos I was missing them. But come November I`m going to be selling off atleast 80% of the vinyl I have left that I never play cos it takes up 2 much room... If I make anuff £ selling the vinyl I might by some CD decks and then the techs would have to go or flightcase up and use at Retro Hip Hop Vinyl Nights.. hahaha

Buying vinyl decks really must be a mugs game for newbies these days.

Can understand why ya floggin Dan cos digital fuks over vinyl in the laying out money + ware and tear future.

BUT... I still got a pair of sl1210s ... I sold mine @ a crazy price and bought another pair a couple of months later cos I was missing them. But come November I`m going to be selling off atleast 80% of the vinyl I have left that I never play cos it takes up 2 much room... If I make anuff £ selling the vinyl I might by some CD decks and then the techs would have to go or flightcase up and use at Retro Hip Hop Vinyl Nights.. hahaha

the wife has said i can keep the decks and have cd decks too :d so the tech might go into storage, i've been asked to do a few parties and can't be arsed to lug the decks around so some nice small cd decks would be good, plus everything is mp3 now thanks to SSL so in the long run it makes sense.