Guess who's an official rane dealer?!

That's right!

As you may know, last August I offered 1 product on DV and since then many of you have supported my endeavor to bring you all gear at the best prices possible. I have gradually expanded the list of products I can bring to you all and, finaly, I am an official dealer of the most respected brand in the industry, Rane!

What does this mean to you?

• Unlike before, as long as you do not reside in the state of Illinois, you NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY TAX ON RANE GEAR.
  • never worry about the legitimacy of your warranty (not that you needed to before) because you can be confident that you are buying from an official dealer.
  • I will try to lower the prices beyond what they were before.

I'm talking..

Serato Scratch Live – 470

Rane TTM 56i - 580

Rane 57 - 1175

Rane Empath - 780

Rane Empath Rotary - 865

+any other rane product that you may fancy, just let me know!

OFFICIAL RANE DEALER

Thank you all for your support!

just to let everyone know that anything imported to the uk will incur a VAT charge (17.5% of price including shipping and insurance)

so say something like the empath costs 780usd add 100usd to that for shipping and insurance (this may be a bit out but xander will put me straight)

880usd = 461gbp approx (using xe.com) + 17.5%

= 542GBP (compared to 725 from most other places)

Ive used xander for a cd deck and, like many others, had no problems at all

xander..if you could find out how much shipping+ insurance would cost for the empath please (my birthdays coming up in a few weeks so i can finally afford one)

i had a look at that steve and if its below £18 then you dont pay VAT or if its below £32 and is a gift of anysort..anything above it you will pay VAT ..i think a few slip through now and again but you are likely to pay tax on it

That's right!

As you may know, last August I offered 1 product on DV and since then many of you have supported my endeavor to bring you all gear at the best prices possible. I have gradually expanded the list of products I can bring to you all and, finaly, I am an official dealer of the most respected brand in the industry, Rane!

What does this mean to you?

• Unlike before, as long as you do not reside in the state of Illinois, you NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY TAX ON RANE GEAR.
  • never worry about the legitimacy of your warranty (not that you needed to before) because you can be confident that you are buying from an official dealer.
  • I will try to lower the prices beyond what they were before.

I'm talking..

Serato Scratch Live – 470

Rane TTM 56i - 580

Rane 57 - 1175

Rane Empath - 780

Rane Empath Rotary - 865

+any other rane product that you may fancy, just let me know!

OFFICIAL RANE DEALER

Thank you all for your support!

oww, so those prices are in $ not £ then

just to let everyone know that anything imported to the uk will incur a VAT charge (17.5% of price including shipping and insurance)

so say something like the empath costs 780usd add 100usd to that for shipping and insurance (this may be a bit out but xander will put me straight)

880usd = 461gbp approx (using xe.com) + 17.5%

= 542GBP (compared to 725 from most other places)

Ive used xander for a cd deck and, like many others, had no problems at all

xander..if you could find out how much shipping+ insurance would cost for the empath please (my birthdays coming up in a few weeks so i can finally afford one)

I would say shipping would cost about 1/2 of that. insurance is usually ~1% of the total cost of the item (they insure per $100)

475 GBP FOR A RANE 56?!?!?!?! THAT'S 906.32 USD

If you think THAT is cheap, you can easily save $200 buying from me and that's AFTER all expenses. Trust me, if you think those prices are good, you need to be fucking with me :)

475 GBP FOR A RANE 56?!?!?!?! THAT'S 906.32 USD

If you think THAT is cheap, you can easily save $200 buying from me and that's AFTER all expenses. Trust me, if you think those prices are good, you need to be fucking with me :)

thats cool, I got one

I dont keep up on prices anymore, used to work in a DJ shop for a few years, thats how I got my rane in the first place.

tis good to know you can sort shit out tho

Safe

All this cheap equipment talk and yet Giz's ridiculously cheap mixers went for a song -one to a scratch head outside of the UK and the other to a Nigerian eBay scammer. Oh well.

If I can put aside enough cash this summer after paying rent, I will be in touch about picking up Serato. I've needed it for ages really but scraping together the cash is gonna be tricky.