Northern heads. . . .

Mista_Ed

Easy all...

just lettin you know aboput the "Pitch" festival coming up next month...

its a charity gig for cancer relief:

some of the norths best underground acts playing a cross section of alternative shit.

im headlining the breaks arena......ill be droppin a party rockin, scratched up combo of my own bootlegs, house party hip hop, jolly junglist vibes, happy jazz funk and all that comes in between....expect a full on "fuck you" set from me.

info here:

http://beatsandpieces.org

only 5 squid.

support a good cause, and come and check out the number one party rocker, original bad boy turntablist...yours truly.

peace

ha...come on dooban ya big queen!!!

i is only messin at the best of times! :)

for real tho....it should be a dope event, im really lookin forward to this one...these days, i only do kinda... 'private functions', bar gigs, house parties an the like....cos thats where the fuccen atmosphere is!!!!

...but.... this should be a sick gig allround....lots of decent folk going down from allover yorkshire, loads of people i know are performing - and i can quite honestly say, that theyre all proper mother fuckers in their fields, and the vibe is gonna rock!!!

should be an underground night certainly not to miss - bring it fuckin on!!!!

:d

I`m planning a trip up the dale to check it out ... So if any of the northern DV-heads wanna hook up for a shit talking session drop me a PM and I`ll PM back my mobile so you can make contact on the day ...

• 2 weeks later...
Evryone calles me a faggot for wearing skinny jeans ad doing my hair

I think it's more to do with the fact that you're so fruity you can cure scurvy at ten paces

EDIT: soz I dind't make this one Ed, proper gutted I couldn't but shift work dictates otherwise :(

I think it's more to do with the fact that you're so fruity you can cure scurvy at ten paces

Funny how Diss gets this reputation. Maybe it's because he's secure in himself. He is the biggest pussy hound on this board. FACT.

Funny how Diss gets this reputation. Maybe it's because he's secure in himself. He is the biggest pussy hound on this board. FACT.

Jealousy's a funny thing eh