New Song fo yo assssssssss

Allright gents and gents and sometimes ladies,

You guys have made my music so much better with the critiques i get here. PLease kill this song tell me whats too much, whats not enough, everything. I really would appreciate it, anything you guys say i will take into consideration. Thank you in advance and hope some of you like it. Im back to sampling again so enjoy.

No Sunshine

p.s. its far from done but I need direction.

Allright gents and gents and sometimes ladies,

You guys have made my music so much better with the critiques i get here. PLease kill this song tell me whats too much, whats not enough, everything.  I really would appreciate it, anything you guys say i will take into consideration.  Thank you in advance and hope some of you like it.  Im back to sampling again so enjoy. 

No Sunshine

p.s. its far from done but I need direction.

I wanna rap on it. i bet i can do somnething with this. Very nice.

thanks gabe. Yea i got more like this, im starting to sample again, all this shit runs through my head all the time haha. I just started this other song if you wanna hear it ill upload it. as for this one I broke it down so everythings not happening 100 mph so its more workable. let me know whats up dookie.