"Free" 8Mb broadband with TalkTalk

Steve

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/servlet....STATIC.TESTHUB

Fucking good deal: -

Up to 8 meg broadband (40GB per month cap)

Unlimited free calls to UK land lines

Unlimited free calls to 28 other countries (limited to 70 minutes per call)

All for £40 installation, then £20.99 per month after that. That's £4 less than I pay just for 2 meg broadband.

I looked into it for my in-laws as they already have talk-talk but only for phone calls .. I told them to go 4 it and let me know when working so I can go test the arse off it ... Me thinks that it could be a case of fuckery service for a few months with the amount of ppl taking up on the offer but in time might just be a good deal + 40gig is more than anuff really ...

You also have 2 pay BT line rental on top as far as I could work out ...

But yer broadband + phone for the same price as broadband now if a top deal ..

Only time will tell ... !?!?!?!

I think the line rental charge replaces the BT one?

I can do the offer, but the 8mb broadband segment wouldn't be online until August at the earliest - considering I never use my phone it's not worth it until at least then.

Yo Deft, Hull can have this?

and yo Mr KD, did u get my pm? I'm not sure if mine are getting through (either that or I'm just unpopular)

peas

moneysavingexpert.com had a look at it and reckons its a very good deal for most ppl. but the trouble is that everyone wants it at the moment so its going to be pretty hard to get the service quickly

I'm paying £45 a month at least for just line rental and broadband. I don't actually use my phone at all. I'm still thinking about upgrading to 8meg but it means a cap of 50gig on Zen. Might just stay on 2meg unlimited for the time being.

steve its worth ringing up ntl and saying that your are going to this takl talk free broadband unless they can offer you a better deal on your excisting package....i got £5 mnthly phone bills (so if i spend £2 i get £3 off my broadband)