Help me fix an 05pro!

A Vestax 05pro fell out of the sky into my lap. I've hooked it up and turned it on and there's a hum in the background. It's always there regardless of what you do with the switches or faders. Basically it's fucked.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, can it be fixed?! Anybody know anybody who services mixers in West Yorkshire?!

Cheers in advance.

pz

Get the screwdriver out and start troubleshooting baz. Check you've got no dry solders etc and all the simple shit before you go paying someone. Does it humm out of both outputs? What about if you completely disconnect the upfaders?

Hows shit anyway? Are you working in Leeds now?

eyup mick hows your bad self ? just thinking if you need spares etc theres that old 06 in bits at home you could use should be same components i reckon. where did the 05 come from ? the amount of mixers you have now is bloody ridiculous you breeding em or sumthin hahaha. give you a bell tonight see if you need owt from the 06. oh yeah did you manage to blag the yamaha sampler from sound control ?