Wordsmith disses Taskforce

foodstamps

the namer probably mistook 'chest' for 'jehst at the start...

I'm kinda happy and sad at this, because battle raps tend to settle the men from the boys but I hope that it doesn't tear the scene down the middle...

c

I did like how Wordsmith said it's not about ends, hopefully if Taskforce rethink their stance and there's just beef with the artists involved it won't end up going all UK garage and turn things into territory wars. One thing that annoys me about diss tracks like this is the threat of violence, because I don't see how it relates to music at all, people take it too seriously, and before you know it clubs won't have acts because they're scared things will kick off if they do.

And about America? Nah, they can't even step ;)

c

Guest sirchickski

man hes crap lool!! let me see if i can dig up the track of my mate. now hes good hes not a serious person.. he raps about random shit but hes actually got the voice to flow things perfectly!

man hes crap lool!! let me see if i can dig up the track of my mate. now hes good hes not a serious person.. he raps about random shit but hes actually got the voice to flow things perfectly!

lets hear it then, i'd very much like to hear a uk mc better at battling than taskforce or wordsmith etc...

lets hear it then, i'd very much like to hear a uk mc better at battling than taskforce or wordsmith etc...

mic assasin.......

:((

no sorry trying to keep a straight face but nope.......

to me the words "UK" and "Hiphop" have very little to do with each other, we have good rappers though, but they cant expect to ever compare to the US rap market in terms of sales, communicating globally, or backing. It's a shame, but when 90 per cent of the people who buy your records are kids from little villages, you can't expect a solid cultural "scene" to come out of it, also its a shame when this type of thing happens but it happens.

two words..

JELLYFISH KISS

UGGGGGGHHHH tune

And Sonnyjim is a heavy freestyle MC too - his new EP is well decent like.

Ayo Disscuss has Stig got any files online, cos i've still not heard him and kinda would really like to as i keep hearing he can be qutie sick. Dubbledge is nice too, and so is Vulgatron for me anyways.

two words..

JELLYFISH KISS

Ayo Disscuss has Stig got any files online, cos i've still not heard him and kinda would really like to as i keep hearing he can be qutie sick. Dubbledge is nice too, and so is Vulgatron for me anyways.

Here is an old internet battle file of him v Baron Samedee.

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=211LS79...9T11DWH6OHD7ZQ6

@Foodstamps. That Kosyne Stig battle ain't his best. He did a three day 10 battle tour. That was his 6th or 7th battle in 2 days with about 800 miles of driving between. You can really see it when you watch it compared to normal too. Kos is fucking ill though. See if you can ever get to see some battlescars footage. Stig verbally raped everyone freestyle.

Him Sonny and Kosyne are streets ahead when it comes to modern freestyle battlers in my eyes. Actually Respsct BA is dope too.

I'll get him to record some freestyling later.