New York

Huw

yes mate, the place is mad. cold as fuck tho. still, everythng there is essentially half price, so i splashed out a bit. stated in a hotel that had an omlette chef who cooked omlettes to order for you at breakfast while you watched, good shit. feels like one of those places that you can keep going to again and again and again...

nice pics man. Im thinking about making a trip to the big apple. All my friends that have gone loved it, but we shall see how great it is. its been overhyped to me so I dunno what to expect. From what i gather its like SF except louder haha. We're like the quiet gay little brother.

nice pics man.  Im thinking about making a trip to the big apple.  All my friends that have gone loved it, but we shall see how great it is.  its been overhyped to me so I dunno what to expect.  From what i gather its like SF except louder haha.  We're like the quiet gay little brother.

Haha...

Beautiful photos by the way Huw. :)

:p

New York is one of the more expensive cities to live in stateside. It is amazing to me how expensive shit is in England. If New York seems cheap...

lol fuck yeah but i still love it its my second home and if i get accepted into the HS i wanna go to there ill be moving in with my friend, even the records are more expensive in some cases lol :p

Yeah--It's crazy that ya'll think NYC is cheap! Ur getting fucked, I guess! Part of living on a big-ass island!

But--dope ass pics! What kinda film u using on the B&W or was it all digi?? I'm guessing digi cause I don't even see grain...

mate, NY is dirt compared to england, so much cheaper, apart from restaurants.

anyways, yeah it's all digital. i'm not that proficient at photography really, i'd like to be though. i just sorta sit in a place for ages and piss about with all the settings and see what comes of it!!

new york was dope when i went this time last year. That restaurant you can see in your madison street garden station pic on the blacony was niiiice, michael jordon's steakhouse :):)

Hopefully i'm going back this summer, my friend has invited me to stay in pensyvania and we might get the bus to ny for a couple of days.