Finger strengthening exercises...

Alan

yeh ive got the red one and they are really good but i'd recommend a lighter one as you dont want your fingers too strong, it will sacrifice speed.

I've actually seen the Powerball somewhere before. :)

I just didn't know what it did.

Anyhow, why would having strong fingers be detrimental to cutting?

The stronger your fingers are, the more "explosive" you could become - sort of like doing plyometrics at the gym... :o

nah, you can buy from a range of different colour powerballs, the coloured balls are all the 250hz models, the new chrome powerballs can generate 350hz and weighes almost twice that of the 250 hz models. The lights are powered by the kinetic energy youre producing while it spins

'the faster you spin the inner rotor the more inertia it generates and the more resistance it subsequently inflicts upon the fingers, hands, wrists, arms and shoulders.'

• 2 weeks later...

I think actually working out your grip is bad. Whenever I start working out a lot my grip gets a lot stronger and I noticed its harder to scratch because my fingers and wrists arent as loose as they use to be if anything the best way to get "fader strenght" would be to just practice a lot more. I mean the more you do it the more your wrist and fingers get use to it and become stronger. Thats from my experience though.

I think actually working out your grip is bad.  Whenever I start working out a lot my grip gets a lot stronger and I noticed its harder to scratch because my fingers and wrists arent as loose as they use to be if anything the best way to get "fader strenght" would be to just practice a lot more.  I mean the more you do it the more your wrist and fingers get use to it and become stronger.  Thats from my experience though.

Couldnt agree more.

wanna sell me ur powerball soCal??

did u mean u only had to use it for 5 days and it made ur hands strong enough? or do u mean that u bought it and realised u didnt really need it?

any way ive got skinny as fuck arms and need to build em up a bit and ive seen those things b4 - theyre cool. forgot bout em till now

wanna sell me ur powerball soCal??

did u mean u only had to use it for 5 days and it made ur hands strong enough? or do u mean that u bought it and realised u didnt really need it?

any way ive got skinny as fuck arms and need to build em up a bit and ive seen those things b4 - theyre cool. forgot bout em till now

I use a Gripmaster. (Amazon.com - about $12 shipped).

After having it for about three to four days, I realized I didn't need it anymore. But before acquiring the Gripmaster, I wasn't able to do orbits and flares as well in comparision to say now.