**Technics 1200 M3D For Sale (Used)

still waiting for the punchline....

because i like the feel of my vestax for than the technics.

i prefer the straight arm to the j arm.

for some reason, i like how the platters are on the vestax.

i need money.

technics are just collecting dust.

enuff 4 u?

iexist, if i were you i wouldn thave 'buy it now' re list the auction with a 99 cent starting price (that way you'll only pay pennies to list it) and people will be on your item like flies on shit. youll have atleast over 25 bids at the end with an ending price atleast 250.....list it on sunday night and have it end sunday night. trust me on this one. i've sold items in the 3-5000 range with starting prices at 99 cents and in the end i had tons of bidders...and people who were selling the same unit for less but by it now only option didnt even end up selling their item. its a psychology thing.

ps. if i saw your ad, i'd be a lil hesitant about it. the pictures are tiny. take more clear ones if you want more people to be interested

I think im gonna do a str8 ar mod of of my tecks if i can still find a str8 arm! I guess i should look cuz i need a tone arm!

I had the plans for this, but they were lost in a recent hard drive failure :((

It's not too hard to work out, though. Pay particular attention to the two screws under the headshell end of the tonearm.

Personally, I thought the STR8-150's were much better.

Each to their own, innit.

Good thing they only weigh a TON! Not very good for a DJ who moves his decks around.

Get roadies to hump your gear.

Of course, you'll have to start spinning trance to afford to pay the roadies but life is all about small sacrifices.

• 2 weeks later...