2 Not 4/4 Scratch Training Beeeats

Guest Vekked

Training Beeeats

for train beat 98 the count's 1-2-3-123

for train beat 54... there's no real count, you have to feel it, cuz it's like... 15/16 time I think...

the first one's the hardest to flow freely over, because it's hard to feel without conciously counting it... but bust on them and post something up if you can, I wanna hear some different takes on flows over them...

but maybe they're wack as hell and you don't even wanna try... lol, you can leave feedback if you want, but I wasn't really trying to make good beats, so much as beats that were challenging to cut over...

pizz...

thanks for the replies... it's tough cutting to them, cuz I don't think anyone will naturally be able to flow over them, but if you put them on and jus try to gap out and feel them, you'll eventually start to memorize the rhythm unconciously and be able to flow over it more and more... tis weird, but it'll really help you think differently when you flow over 4/4 again, because you can find ways to apply patterns from other time signatures over 4/4...

but yea, bump, pz!

thanks for the replies... it's tough cutting to them, cuz I don't think anyone will naturally be able to flow over them, but if you put them on and jus try to gap out and feel them, you'll eventually start to memorize the rhythm unconciously and be able to flow over it more and more... tis weird, but it'll really help you think differently when you flow over 4/4 again, because you can find ways to apply patterns from other time signatures over 4/4...

but yea, bump, pz!

the links expired, will you repost it?