DnB Bangers!

$a!n+

Evol Intent - Suicide

GEIN - Street Sweeper

GEIN - Bitch

Limewax - The Lawra

Exile - Devil's Chimney

Technical Itch - The Legend (Evol Intent RMX)

Counterstrike - Draco

Spor - Cyberpunk

All that shit is fucking hardcore.

Spor is fucking dark.

twisted individual is always good.

and if you wanna go truly hideous, the rolf harris remixes on shitmats website, maybe with a dash of venetian snares chucked in.

it's all about scotch-egg/

popular dnb to me is just electronic rock music for coke heads these days, im more into the vibesy stuff or to be honest 97 jazzy shit and the old clattering breaks and bubbly b lines still do it for me, i guess im "old skool" now having listened to it since 93 or so

goldie - sea of tears, now thats a fucking CHOOOON

Some of the sickest tunes I can think of right now:

(old & new)

Faith in Chaos - Possession (Kemal & Rob Data remix)

Deep Rooted - Tokyo No Yoake

Noisia - Block Control

Dom & Roland - Moulin Rouge (remix)

Corrupt Souls - Wicked Life

If you're looking for some new, more chilled vibes-

Logistics - The Trip

London Elektricity - Hanging Rock

Ben Sage feat Savvy - Just a Minute

Logistics- Thunderchild

Cyantific - Don't Follow

Jenna G - Woe

my favourite was always Zen by Ice Minus....they really dont make em like that anymore, d'n'b has fallen off more than any other music i can think of........where did all the drums go?????

jeesus boy you've been saying that for how long??? the drums aint gone nowhere, dnb just got popular and overan by muppets who realised how easy it was to make dancefloor tracks. ;) still tho you need to check for Noisia and Spor if you think people cant do drums anymore...

but yeah trackswise...

Newer stuff:

Noisia - The Tide

Noisia & Mayhem - Moonway Renegade

Spor's remix of Messiah

Photek - Baltimore (tunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne)

Pretty much most things by Hive and the Violence click, but probably something like 'Violence Sound' or 'Neo'

Dieselboy's remix of Grunge 3 as well is dope

Older stuff:

Krust - Warhead (Ram trilogy remix)

Jonny L - Piper

Killa Bees (track name) on Renegade Hardware but i cant remember the artist (i think its C4C but not sure)

Photek - Ni Ten Ichi Ryu (technique of the two swords)

all the older stuff is tunage for days too. for days.

Theres a new Black Sun Empire album out this month which looks promising called Cruel and Unusual( i love BSE )

Already got the LP sampler off it, which has a good remix of a vocal tune called Breathe (not the )EIB( tune).

Killa Bees (track name) on Renegade Hardware but i cant remember the artist (i think its C4C but not sure)

Usual Suspects

jeah i knew it wasnt c4c but couldnt think of anyone else.

yeah BSE are ite, a bit too techy for me tho... i met them a few years ago when i did this thing on dutch dnb for ATM. nice chaps, and they do make some filthy ish... i've got a few 12's from them.

actually dutch people make some scurry dnb.

actually dutch people make some scurry dnb.

mokum anyone? lol

Did you ever hear any of Panacea's stuff? very very very hrad german style d'n'b..... a certian novelty value but too unmelodic to be heard more tahn once, he had one decent track i seem to remember, one of those drop it as last track, watch the place go mental and teh next dj shit himself at the thought of trying to mix into it...lol

mokum anyone? lol

Did you ever hear any of Panacea's stuff? very very very hrad german style d'n'b..... a certian novelty value but too unmelodic to be heard more tahn once, he had one decent track i seem to remember, one of those drop it as last track, watch the place go mental and teh next dj shit himself at the thought of trying to mix into it...lol

Panacea has done some fucking twisted shit, I'm a fan!

As for Mokum, you talking about the dutch hardcore/gabba techno label? I've never heard any dnb from that label are they even still going??? I got some fucking funny tracks on mokum tho :d

this is more down jungle avenue

but any of you heard any mixes from the mashit label?

rather bangin indeed, well worth a listen if you're into decent jungle

heres a few worth gettin

http://babel.massart.edu/%7Ejake/audio/DJC...C-Breakment.mp3

http://babel.massart.edu/%7Ejake/audio/mp3...ourbluslhit.mp3

http://babel.massart.edu/%7Ejake/audio/mp3..._BastardMix.mp3

the first track on the aaron spectre mix completely takes the piss, chopped up gregory isaacs track, sounds right as fuck. worth gettin the whole mix just for the one track.

Here's my input, mix of old and new:

John B - Rinse It Out Propa <--- If anything, just get this one

Dylan & Facs - California Curse (Technical Itch Remix)

Goldie - Terminator

Digital - Space Funk

Filter 3.14 - Fallout

Ganja Kru - Science

Hive - Ultrasonic Sound

Ray Keith - Terrorist

tis sposed to be a pisstake of twisted individual isn't it? i don't like the massive drop with that big conversation in the middle of it, but the tune itself is heavy.

tis sposed to be a pisstake of twisted individual isn't it? i don't like the massive drop with that big conversation in the middle of it, but the tune itself is heavy.

yeah the story goes summat like this...

Distorted Minds made T-10, which was supposedly a rip off the bassline/riffs/drums Twisted was using at the time (his sound i guess you could say). so some 'beef' started, ironic tho as they were both on the same label, Formation. Beef continued for a bit, then Twisted released Bandwagon something or other which was a rip off T-10, slagging them off in the intro with some speech bs and also ripping the T-10 sample, with 'T-10, 9, 8... ah fuck it'.

Few months later Jon B releases the poo song on ltd white, which is basically him slaggin off the whole Twisted/Distorted beef, by mocking them both and making a more banging tune then either.

The white got pulled by Formation boss, Jon B sent some joke emali to Knowledge explaining why he did it (got it somehwere it's hilarious), they ran a news, more talk, more beef, and another more official white label came out.

my opinion, like rap it was all done to bring attention to Formation, as all 3 artists are on the label. but jon b was the funniest always. man's fuckin crazy.

• 1 month later...