New MacBooks

Gizmo

yea for that price i wouldnt of minded buying a macbook especially with those specs. I dont like the black one though.... prob looks better in person

The black one has an 80GB drive instead of 60 in the white. Still seems a fair bit extra just for that though.

It'll go down pretty quick I imagine, they already took down the 1.8 GHz MacBook Pro's and the 2.0 Ghz models are the same price. Seems like its only been a few months, too

They look cool as fuck, but I don't think I'd buy one of those that Lase linked to, cos the screen is too small. 13 inches across the diagonal for a widescreen is tiny - I know they're designed to be small, but my eyesight couldn't take it. :p

I think you're right... 13"s sounded really small, but you just can't get an idea from a picture on the apple website, you'd have to see it in person..

A lot of websites seem to work well at 1024X768 which is the resolution I use on a 17" 4:3 CRT monitor. That resolution on a 13" 16:9 monitor is gonna make everything WAY smaller. Even if it was a 13" 4:3 it would still be small.