how to make a flash looper

Nimrod

Hi,

Good to see this is getting around and being used. I'm working on a new style of flash looper with mixable parts, the beat is just a quick test file:

http://www.d0wnl0adz.co.uk/loopers/PRIME4TRACKLOOPER.exe

http://www.d0wnl0adz.co.uk/loopers/PRIME4TRACKLOOPER.swf

Final version will have alot more beats and features.

Cheers

Prime

that's good

i did a "make your own flash looper" tutorial too one time.

don't think anyone ever tried it though.

Someone did mate, cos they posted a looper made with your template just the other day. Can't remember who it was though - possibly Mr. Fingerz.

that's good

i did a "make your own flash looper" tutorial too one time.

don't think anyone ever tried it though.

Someone did mate, cos they posted a looper made with your template just the other day. Can't remember who it was though - possibly Mr. Fingerz.

Yep It was me ;)

It helped a lot! I never used flash till I found that tutorial and .fla!

here is a few i made

Haven't had tyme to mess with it since I posted them !

__Click__

__Click__

i did a few others thier not much different I added a pic to the bottom of one but you can only see it if i embed it on a web page with size commands!

That Tutorial Really helped I didn't even want to try flash b4 I was lost tho I still am!

I really want to learn more about this ish!? :x

Mr Fingerz,

I just taught myself. Maybe start off with something like swish2, then swishmax, then flash. That's what I did, just move on when you out grow the software.

Swish2 is well easy to get used to and you can make perfectly good loopers and web site designs.

Cheers

prime

Word

I downloaded the swish demo

just don't know if i want to install it! I hate installing demos just to uninstall em 15 days later! I hate Demos!

I downloaded a data recover demo app from download.com when my hd crashed Ran the app for over 20 hrs just so it could tell me it was a demo when it was done! :@ :@

got flash mx on here!dont no if i should try somthing else? i havent got to mess with flash much!

id like to try swish tho it looks nyce from what thier site shows!

I searched DL.com for a free flash program and couldnt find 1.?

The only thing i have been sucessful with in flash is editing templates!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

errgh wanted to have a go at making a flash looper, thought it would be a piece of piss, download dodgy copy of flash cs3 - check, sort out the audio loops - check , make a looper - WTF !!!?! - that shits impossible. Any one have a clue how to make a flash cs3 looper .. ?

I know what you mean. I have a trial of CS4 and it's just :o compared to Flash 5 or MX. It looks like ActionScript is much much much more powerful but if you just want to do simple things that used to be all Flash could do, you're a bit buggered without a fairly steep learning curve. If you use Windows, hunt out Swish Max, it's dead easy.