• Please log in to reply
1485 replies to this topic

#1481 danswift

danswift

007 INCH

• Elite Member
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

Wzup yall im king Spydamann from Decatur ga i cohost Atlanta Hit Makers with willie Millionare check us out on YouTube

Hello.

Welcome to the forum dude.

Symatic on O9 May 2016-08.49 PM said
oh dan you filthy bastard why open such a nerd can of worms to a bunch of beat perverts like you find on here ???
https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

#1482 Cyrf_Styles

Cyrf_Styles
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:23 PM

What's up everybody. My name is Benjamin. I am a Turntablist and producer from Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States that goes by the name of Cyrf Styles. I am interested in making music. Collaborating with other artists. And Hopefully forming a group like Birdy Nam Nam. Battling, and scratching. Finger drumming and remixes. Also Jazz and drums where heavy influences of mine from my pops growing up. And the first record I fell in love with was in my moms collection. It was M.J.'s hit album thriller. I was 4 i think. lol Cheers.

• Steve, broke and danswift like this

#1483 danswift

danswift

007 INCH

• Elite Member
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:08 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum Benjamin.

It's good to have you here dude.

It would be cool to hear the music you're producing if you have links to any of your stuff.
Symatic on O9 May 2016-08.49 PM said
oh dan you filthy bastard why open such a nerd can of worms to a bunch of beat perverts like you find on here ???
https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

#1484 Symatic

Symatic
  • Elite Member
  • 5,632 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:31 PM

sup cyrf - tinychat massive :)

• danswift likes this

#1485 broma

broma
  • Elite Member
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:10 PM

What's up everybody. My name is Benjamin. I am a Turntablist and producer from Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States that goes by the name of Cyrf Styles. I am interested in making music. Collaborating with other artists. And Hopefully forming a group like Birdy Nam Nam. Battling, and scratching. Finger drumming and remixes. Also Jazz and drums where heavy influences of mine from my pops growing up. And the first record I fell in love with was in my moms collection. It was M.J.'s hit album thriller. I was 4 i think. lol Cheers.

Welcome man. Feel free to take part in the beat battles here nah mean :)

• danswift likes this

#1486 kut_class

kut_class

Class A

• Elite Member
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

Word up Ben !! Glad to see you found the forum !
  • danswift likes this

£100? I see you're gunning for the 'friends and family discount'... Like a Paris brothel, never underestimate the price of French Aaaahhhs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users