An attempted revival of the DV podcast

Steve

Would anyone be up for doing one? It doesn't need to be performed live like DV Radio was back in the day. It would need to be at least 30 minutes long and one of the following: -

1. A scratch session featuring 1 or more DJs.

2. A mix - a musical style that would go down well with DV members.

3. You playing some cool tunes and talking about them.

4. Some combination of the above.

You can host it wherever you like (SoundCloud, YouTube etc.), but I can help with hosting if necessary.

I'd email it out to all of the DV members and hopefully a bunch of DV members would try and push it on social media.

If you're up for it, post a reply or PM me!

Guest petesasqwax

I could do one, mate. I'd have to go for option 2 as my cutting skills are too far off the mark for #1 and my voice is just to damn HOTT for #3

I quite fancy doing a live one, actually

• Like 1

yeah, i really wanted to try do a scratch podcast series via the scratchdiggers "mix" .. i even record a version where i'm introducing the songs and stuff, but i felt like a div and the script i ended up having to write to stop me "um'ing" was pretty shit. In the end it felt like a comitment i couldn't keep up with - BUT being able to do cheeky guest things when i have time would be right up my street !

• Like 1

In my mind, my podcast would be witty like Gervais et al, full of confidence and impressive use of linguistics like that of Russell brand's shows and full of original humorous sketches like High Ranking.

What you would really get it 30 minutes of me trying to clear a frog from my throat, lots of errrms and music that no one on here likes apart from me.

Put me down as a substitute.

• Like 1

I could bash one of these out dead quick one evening. If Jimmy gets involved it might take a lot longer cos we'd have to align diaries around our elite training and recovery schedules.

we can make it happen. we can do our best doob impressions too so he doesnt feel left out

• 3 weeks later...