Amazon review of the new U-God LP

Steve

You know what I have to be honest with you if you reading my review.

I have a great appreciation for U God aka Golden Arms

This is hard to admit but please read on. Some years ago I was diagnosed with very serious and deep depression. And I tried everything therapy, drugs, scantly clad women everything you could imagine. The women were fun for the time but them along with all of my other options failed. But I was always a heavy WU Tang fan. (Maybe that was part of my depression in the first place...Naw couldn't be) So it was time for Golden Arms to release his debut solo.

So I purchased it.

But around this time the doctors were ready to give up on me. Quite frankly I wanted to give up on myself. Because we had exhausted every resource know to man. I saw the janitor walk in the office to change the trash. Now he has seen me in Dr. Melfi's office a million times now so knowing my situation already from seeing him there during all of my appointments. He said "Hey young man" he was about 27 I was 18 he said "Your pretty down huh". I said...yeah I want to give up. He said dont do it. He reached down deep deep deep in the garbage under the dirty grimey stuff in the garbage can. You know where all the liquid build at the bottom of the can and pulled someting out. Dripping wet he pulled out U god's first Cd. He told me if this didnt help nothing will. As low as I was feeling I reluctanly said okay. So I began to listen. Then as I listened to U God's debut CD my depression was starting to fade. Shortly after that it was broken as I broke into uncontrollable laughter!! This had to be the absolute worst Crappy A$$ CD I ever heard in my life. It was the corniest thing ever!! I just kept laughing , but then as sudden as I broke out of my depression it came back. As I realized that no this wasn't a cure all for depression it was an actual CD. I could't believe it.

How could this happen ? Are you serious ? You can't tell me that he was serious when he created this mockery piece of $hit from Hell.

It took years of therapy, drugs and yes more scantly clad women to exercise the lyrical demons of that CD. It took more years of therapy, drugs and yes even more scantly clad women to exercise that horrible song Turbo Charge from the depts of my memory.

Sadly and recluctantly I have to say I got that bad feeling all over again with this CD and running neck and neck for the worst ever made since Turbo Charge is the $hitty A$$ Chipped and Chop It. What the &UCK ARE THEY THINKING REALEASING $HIT LIKE THIS!!!!!

In the words of the Late Great Florida Evans (GOOD TIMES) as far as all of his releases DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!

He got us again. Yeah looks like he bent over and crapped out another $hitty A$$ album. This time the heaping smelly terd of a CD landed in our ears

Before I go could who ever writes U God's lyrics on his guest appearances please write his entire CD because this isn't the same person from the other songs. Thanks Ghost Writer !! : )

In closing dont buy it. Buy Masta Killa's new joint NO SAID DATE..It's Tight! As always there is my recommendation. If you dont know my reviews I always suggust one whenever I shoot one down.

Ugod you need to change your name to U need help+lyrics+talent +everything else to make a sorry CD because what you put out isnt just Garbage its GAAAARRRBBBBAAGGGGEEEE $HIT FROM HELL!!!!! But funny none the less.

What else can I say ??

God Bless