Controller One = $1,999 each!

Steve

^^^ i sometimes say that, why dont u just use a keyboard. hahaha i understand why you dont but sometimes we try to make the turntable the end to all other instruments when its just one instrument. But like I said I have to see some demo of it in a live situation to judge it.

I thought its more about creating melodies than scratching. Instead of always using others melodys youll have more freedom to create your on.

One time i was at Guitar Center explaing to the sales men why i would rather a pdx. I explained the further pitch range and how it would help my create tracks and melodies, he responed "Why dont you buy a keyboard" i responded "I am not a keyboardist." This would allow me to create based on some of the ideas I have without forcing me onto another instrument. I have a keyboard, it just doesn call my name like a tbale does.

i just reckon there's a superior alternative... like this has it's place for sure... but I don't think it's going to be revolutionary or anything kinda thing... i dunno, i'll post a file soon hopefully that'll better explain myself

pz!

Neat.  Now annoying tone compositions will be annoying tone compositions done on key.

unless ppl dont know which notes go with which key.

does it have flats in theres as well or is it just full notes...