DUSTED LOOPS Practise YAY!

Yea those are 3 clickers Derive, I could do 4. Whats the big deal? Sorry not tryin to sound like Im a pro but youre just clickin?

i wanna hear a 4 click orbit, pinched or wristed

dee ain't dead, he left, of his own accord. for a pretty silly reason in my opinion.

shame.

Yea those are 3 clickers Derive, I could do 4. Whats the big deal? Sorry not tryin to sound like Im a pro but youre just clickin?

dee ain't dead, he left, of his own accord. for a pretty silly reason in my opinion.

shame.

I can do 4 click pinched dood.

shame.

I can do 4 click pinched dood.

not saying you can't! i can do them on either the forward or reverse, but not orbitted. i wanna hear one, orbitted :)

thank you, please :)

DuB7- ok i dunno if this is what ur lookin 2 hear but i have me doing 3 and 4 clicks and 2 clicks in this file, its all flares mostly delayed tho coz yea, i dont know how to pinch i just do it wrist stylez! & no i dont practise nearly as much as i used to, after i learned all these techniques i got lazy but now i am keeping a log book and tryin to do atleast an hour aday for consistency!

:)

Clicks 1234567890+/-

Damn, that 1st file was sick...! Nice flow and techniques... I wish I could flow like that.

You're quite a musical person, right Tyra? I wonder if musicality has anything to do with scratching ability. Dee's quite the instrumentalist, and we all know he's a dope scratcher too. Might be something in it...