Tips for your backs and wrists?

$a!n+

yea, I think I learnt that at school, homosexuality leads to CTS

lol, good thread, i was thinking of this too, because i've been getting the odd hand pain lately on my record hand, i'ma go to the hospital tonight and look into it...

pz!

Some people are just prone to having bad backs man. You're not overweight, so stretching and exercising is probably the best thing you can do. Also, the sort of mattress you sleep on can make a difference. You don't want one that's too soft. Then there's obvious stuff like bending at the knee when you lift something heavy etc.

Place the turntable and mixer properly. Dont put them too close to each other. I´ve never had any problems with back/joints since i placed my equipment i a way that i can stand straight.

(->never buy a qfo..)

The qfo actually feels a lil more comfotable than a regular set up to me. I scratch lefty.

dont do any repetitive movements

So scratching is out of the question all together?

on a serious note.

When muscle isnt used to being 'flexed' or worked in certain ways it will hurt for the first while. But keep at it and the pain eventually eases off.

Put it this way, if you go to the gym for a work out for your first time. You're gonna feel it the next day. But then a few weeks down the line, a new track suit, a new set of sweat bands, you'll be fuckin rockin