Online Record Stores

S S

yeah, this should be a sticky...

other ones not mentioned:

www.rapandsoulmailorder.com

www.suspectpackages.co.uk

also, www.moremusic.co.uk - these boys will order anything in for you... also ressistance arent you welsh? cos this is swansea premier vinyl shop, will have to meet up next term or summat for a smoke and a cut :)

Yeah , most definately man.i'm the only person i know with decks so it gets lonely down in south wales.I know x2k is from out swansea way as well so it could be a good meet.

yeah man definately....

well a good opportunity for a meet (of course anyone is welcome) is i think early october time cos we got a phat night planned - my promoter has booked killa kella and xecutioners on the same night, with sets from myself and slicer-man from the headcase ladz. should be a dope dope night if it all works out!

:d

my local store stocks quite a bit on their site, but they only keep a few of their scratch stuff on the site- cos they don't order many copies of each in. www.banquetrecords.com

Quite good for hiphop and rock, house and a lil dnb too

i'm after stuff that's quite hard to find like vadims' terrorist instrumental and a special promo of the avalanches "since i left you" (cornelius remix) and a copy of mr fingers "can you feel it". It's not stuff i'm expecting to find easilly. Although i found the avalanches track on ebay yesterday and now it's gone. :@

• 5 months later...

can i jsut add www.stacksofwax.co.uk to this list

set up recently by myself and a friend, it may not be th emost swanky or great looking site, but it you want fat records for cheaps, its right up there, we compare our prices to places like juno, chemical, scenario, suspect and all the rest, and all most all our stuff is cheaper...

were nice people too, and if your willing to your bound to get a discount....

haven't ordered from em in awhile, but i'm absolutely in love w/ Wrecked Distrobution.

http://rhinoplex.org/wrecked/

the absolute best for all that contemporary hardcore gabber idm speedcore shit. great turn around and a place i trust.

ya ain't doing nuthin unless ya got doubles of AFX Twin come to daddy.

nice little diy internet shop based in pennsylvania, US.