Free 30GB email accounts

Steve

its by invite only though... :((

How can they provide 30 gigs of space, and why would you ever need 30 gigs of space?

• 2 weeks later...

yea i got like a zillion gmail invites so if you want it let me know.

How many 30gig invites do you have max? Hows it like and whats the max upload size on an attachment? sorry for all the questions just curious

I still dont see the use in 30 gigs.... maybe its 30 gigs total everyone has to share haha. im pretty sure noone would notice they dont have 30 gigs of space, its probably just a name for publicity.

edit: I have no control over the english language

But you get what im saying, how could u test u do have 30 gigs? They can tell you u get a monkey that sits at a computer and checks ur spam for you and you would have no way of telling. Ehh Im so damn pessimistic.... and jealous :@@ haha

That 30Gigs site sucks. Quite often when I logged into my account it said something like "Error. Cannot create inbox. Disk full". I just tried to log in now only to be told my account doesn't exist. I know for sure the username and password are correct. I wouldn't recommend using this for anything you want to keep for any length of time.