Hee haw Breaks

Matt

It's the god damn bible for poorly spaced/eq'd scratch sounds that are sandwiched between useless garbage. Wackness!

Matter, HTFR are out of stock/brummie cocks why don't you try here:

http://www.fatcity.co.uk/fatcity/shop/item....asp?itemid=324

OR! You could spend the £12 on petrol, drive to mine on Sat for a cut and smoke and leave with a nicely broken in copy on the freeness!

pz

dirtstyle is SOOOOOOO played.

is there an echo in here? or is that the latest trendy catchphrase on the scene?

i need to catch up

i couldn't give two fucks about the "soo played" argument, i've had it about 6 years and it's my old faithful, there's nuff samples, all nicely timed at about 90 bpm or so, and it's not what you do it's the way that you do it.

fuckin scratch gonads.

baz, i was on the phone a bit, i can't activate call waiting anymore, either. can u?

dirtstyle is SOOOOOOO played.

is there an echo in here? or is that the latest trendy catchphrase on the scene?

i need to catch up

i couldn't give two fucks about the "soo played" argument, i've had it about 6 years and it's my old faithful, there's nuff samples, all nicely timed at about 90 bpm or so, and it's not what you do it's the way that you do it.

fuckin scratch gonads.

baz, i was on the phone a bit, i can't activate call waiting anymore, either. can u?

Opinions are played out.

How can anyone hate Hee haw breaks? its the god damn bible for scratch sounds.

Iused to love it. If you saw my copy you'd see how much.

but thats the problem A) I've absolutely rinsed each and every sound on it and B) Its the god damn bible of shitty, played out straight outta '95 scratch sounds.

Yea sorry i forgot flute sounds were in this week. Im gonna go and buy pan pipe moods thats the new bible is it? pfff

If anyone uses sounds off any scratch record for a track (and that includes the beloved upr series) they are straight homo anyway. If you want aahs and freshs to practice with then hee haw breaks is the shit. Its cool youve discovered 50p bins and all that but come on now.

Hee Haw is a bible in the sense that the vast majority of it's content is bollocks!

LOL!

If you think it's the shit then that's fine man, each to their own, but don't front like it's the best scratch record of all time on peeps that have got HELLA_BORED with a pretty shit 5 year old record.

Did I mention all the beats on it are garbage as well?!

SNAAAAAAARF!

damn i wrote a reply there and it fucked up.

I never said it was the best scratch record of all time did I? I said it was the shit for PRACTICING with.

My post may have came across a little harsh, but I am just sick of people hating on dirtstyle records etc just because they can buy a scratch record with a flute on it, cut that up and think they are somehow ahead of the pack or 'next level' If you want ahh and fresh noises to practice with then hee haw breaks is dope. If you want noises, samples, vocals for tracks then go to the 50p bins.

Thats my 2p.

peace

Ok, no, you didn't say it was the best record of all time. In fact, you said:

"its the god damn bible for scratch sounds"

U cut in a christian rock band or some shit?!

Whatever man, I ain't never cut with no flute sample and you think Hee Haw's good!

LOL!

pz

I did do the panpipe cuts on cliff richards last christmas record.

I called it the bible because of the amount of classic sounds on there, maybe a shit analogy. Maybe im an idiot. And no im not a christian either.

LOL...

if it aint broke dont fix it i guess, if you dig hee haw thats cool...

but buying dirtstyle records that you dont have will not get you far imo. yeah if you're only gonna practice with them then cool but i can only speak for myself in that every dirstyle ive bought over the last two years or so have been a big disappointment.

they were amazing for their time, you cant front on that but as battle breaks they just dont cut it anymore *ahem*

Ok, no, you didn't say it was the best record of all time. In fact, you said:

"its the god damn bible for scratch sounds"

U cut in a christian rock band or some shit?!

Whatever man, I ain't never cut with no flute sample and you think Hee Haw's good!

LOL!

pz

I did do the panpipe cuts on cliff richards last christmas record.

I called it the bible because of the amount of classic sounds on there, maybe a shit analogy. Maybe im an idiot. And no im not a christian either.

LOL! Aha! Shame you weren't at Wimbledon with a QFO that time it rained and he broke into song!!

I'm sure you're not an idiot btw, glad you're not a christian, s'all meat sauce.

pz