drum skratching

pedostyle

id like to hear some examples of people drum scratching. all the audio files i hear are just straigh ahh or fresh. i try to come up with different ways to drum scratch like "chirping" the kick and stuff, and crabbing it. i dunno what i guess im trying to say is i think itd be cool if some of you would waste your time of day to uh...i dunno if ive been hear long enough to say this but post an audio bitches

i need to lay off the jack and coke and stick to coke

was laly on the bastad language tour? if so i just may get it :d

no worries dee :) no rush

Lally is on the bonus footage of bastard language, to be honest thought i did'nt think much of that dvd mate, scratch session was ok but real short.. Its worth a watch but dont buy it man.

I'll post some drums later man aswell.

Pz.

Yeah. I didn't really like it too much. Especially the freestyle tracks. I wasn't into them at all. A couple of the propper tracks were OK though and as said Ruccer does some good drumming. (I say that through gritted teeth. Haha)

i only heard (to my knowledge) shortkut doing forward cut-type drum scratching. in that respect he's master at what he does, never skips a beat. i was lookin more for examples like nicks does on the asis website...thanks for tellin me not to buy that dvd, i was dang near close to doing it :d

Vajra is one of my favurite drum scratchers, proper slept on.

Yeah he's cool but battle style drumming always sounds rushed and fast for the sake of it....I want to hear drumming with some swing....shortkut is cool but again...same old kick/snare patterns

....you'd think people would actually try a HIHAT once in a while...*sigh*

Derive from this forum has some of the funkiest drumming patterns I have heard. he used to be a drummer so that helps. Maybe he'll post a file???? DO IT!

He always seems to use three or four sounds rather than just kick and snare. He can make it sounds like a full beat and funky. Hats and stabs and all. Holla!