First Posted Skratch Practice

Well I am working on the basics. Thats why I'm not trying to do other techniques because I know I haven't gotten the basics all the way down. Well I got my first decks like a year ago, shitty Geminis so I never really kut on those. Then about 3 months ago I got my Techs.. kut on those for about 2 months, sold em. Now I just got this new deck. So I'd say I've only had about 4-5 good months of practice in.

work on getting those basics down man, you got the idea of them, tears, babys, a few flares in there, chirps need some work, think about the phrasing of how you cut tho man, when you talk you dont just spew words without breathing, scratch as you would talk, give air and space to them, phrase and things will sound more natural.

is that constructive enough?

dont expect to be excess over night. in more ways than one. keep working man, its the times that you're just cutting, not even thinking about practice and getting better, that you will actually improve and get good, so have fun, keep it up and things will fall into place.