Slipmat Competition Poll

Steve

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i've got it right but my photobucket is being an arsehole and not letting me upload it cus it's so big in pixel/file size

i will upload a smaller version of it for viewing on dv then email the real sized one to you steve (if nessecary)...that okay?

EDIT: see below for my entry.

or move it steve. thanks. :8

I think if Mowgli's was changed a bit it would be my favourite.

I dont like the text as it is and I think the image needs moving down a bit and then finishing in photoshop.

Finals are good but they look a bit "image stock catalogue ish" for me, no offence meant by that Final.

I would have liked to have done one but I'm trying to find a job at the moment so my time is limited. I might do one for a laugh anutha time just to post some artwork up.

Anyway, props to people that did one.

Guest Deeswift

Chile, that shit is marvellous. :((

I am glad to see the return of the scratch horse though. Only thing I think it needs is the URL in small letters at the bottom.

I am glad to see the return of the scratch horse though. Only thing I think it needs is the URL in small letters at the bottom.

I'll spend a couple of hours making it all perfect if i win....i don't have the time to put in the time if its not going to use...i could serious perfect the scratch horse in a matter of hours on photoshop...

just want people's vote first. :) peace.

mine was pretty good..but as you could see im not the biggest of whizzes on the ol computer art (hell i cant even cut the pic out in a circle)

I'd rock a pair of Mowgli's,man I love it...

get that shit perfected n ready to sell while I'm still needin slimpats ;)

and Steve - nice idea for a competition,I reckon we should get some stuff started here among the board

Pz

Not long Mowg - I reckon by the end of tomorrow it'll be over. I decided against adding cgroove's (sorry Mike!) cos too many people had already voted. I don't think he'd have caught up with you anyway. Looks like you're gonna win unless there's a sudden flurry of votes for Final, so get to work on finishing your design mate! I could do with sending off the design by the end of the week, so you've got a few days yet.