Hidden sex scenes in GTA cause a storm

Steve

Guest Mike Reezy

this just made the value of GTA games skyrocket.

So now there wont be a GTA for PSP? guess have to wait for the ps2 emu on PSP...

Im still trying to find a busted PS2 for cheap (sony repairs them for like $20)

This makes no sense to me, they can use sex to sell anything they want, but when its for a game thats "violent" (MPO is that the old farts dont like its because its too damn cool) they arent having it.

Guest Mike Reezy

Hmmmmm. It just goes to google.

R click save as if you have to. When I left click on it, a box pops up asking me if I want to open it or save it. I use mozilla so its different. When I tried it on IE it did go to google.. weird, and using IE when I rclicked save as my download manager popped up with asking to save or open the .wmv, but if I cancel that and the IE file shit pops up asking to save or open it says gtasex.HTM instead of .WMV

Weird...

i was about to post "post a gta sex file bitch!"

it doesnt work for me btw.

refer above

Guest Mike Reezy

Yeah this kid I used to know that has been in jail for over a year finally plead guilty to 2nd degree attempted murder and gopt sentanced to 4.5 years in prison (he shot someone in the stomach at a club over some bullshit like someone bad mouthing his sister)

As soon as you think you know people, you find out that after he left the party you were at he shot somebody........ man people are dumb!

Hmmmmm. It just goes to google.

R click save as if you have to. When I left click on it, a box pops up asking me if I want to open it or save it. I use mozilla so its different. When I tried it on IE it did go to google.. weird, and using IE when I rclicked save as my download manager popped up with asking to save or open the .wmv, but if I cancel that and the IE file shit pops up asking to save or open it says gtasex.HTM instead of .WMV

Weird...

i was about to post "post a gta sex file bitch!"

it doesnt work for me btw.

refer above

Well i'm using firefox and saving the link just saves the .htm and takes me to google still.

Never mind. I'm not sure i really care about watching it anyway.

Yeah, I bet it's annoying for the company that made the game. It does seem like a lot of fuss over nothing though, especially reclassifying it from a 17 to an 18. Does that make any difference really? From a 12 to an 18 maybe. Oh well, no doubt one day Space Invaders will be banned for discrimation against aliens. :p