mix cd trade...

haych3

Hahahaha. Is this someone I know and just pissing about? If not. This is madness. I'm drunk now but I ain't heard that mix in close to 10 years. I also don't even have a copy myself now.

All I remember from it was a part where I used some drums of a lords of the underground track and cut a reggae track over it. That is about it.

Hahahaha. Is this someone I know and just pissing about? If not. This is madness. I'm drunk now but I ain't heard that mix in close to 10 years. I also don't even have a copy myself now.

All I remember from it was a part where I used some drums of a lords of the underground track and cut a reggae track over it. That is about it.

Check this, put it up today because my best mate wanted to hear the 3 remaining tracks of it I have.

Your cut in to LOTU is fucking awesome.

Sorry if it's weird, but this mix was the soundtrack of a few summers for me and my best mate!

Check this, put it up today because my best mate wanted to hear the 3 remaining tracks of it I have.

Your cut in to LOTU is fucking awesome.

Sorry if it's weird, but this mix was the soundtrack of a few summers for me and my best mate!

Ah mate. The nostalgia I get listening to that is the strongest I have eve had. I did that whole mix in 1 take. I remember doing that mix and having to hold it in time with my fingers.

Did you get that originally from UKHH.com? Thats where I remember posting it.

Also, not wird at all man. That's fucking awesome.

YES!!!! Hero! You've no idea how long we looked for this!

Yeah probably got it from UKHH. I could be wrong, but I think you played at the snowdome in MK at one point and my mate met you there

We used to drive down to Bournemouth and Southend etc in my honda CRX with this on blast 8)

Can't tell you how chuffed we are to find it. Legend! Come play for us!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...