Reezy - some kutts

Guest Mike Reezy

Guest Mike Reezy

it was my first kutt of the day, I downloaded that beat earlier in the audio sect (of DV 'sketchbook loops) and my dad finally went out for a minute (hes visiting, and hge cant stand skratching so I dont get to uktt around him) so I got blazed up and ripped some kutts for a mnute.

not my best im sure, but just felt like posting something

hes seen me live with the band i was in awhile back, but im sure the other instruments were too loud for him to actually hear or get a feel for what I was doing...

i honestly dont think hes that intersted...

too next level for him..

Guest Mike Reezy

yep. dads are so way behind..

My dad does like the turntable band shit tho, he enjoyed Ned hoddings off of KnightNittng DVD as well as the BLT, doesnt mind some of Fuga either, but he has a weird taste, hes feein the gunkhole live drummer shit, and I showed him the Teekop live jamminshit and he really liked that, he just hates straight up kutts

alot better then the last practice file you put up.. more structured. keep at it.. liked the first bit, then it died down a little, maybe try do a little less transforms.. that beat is illy.. can you up it ?

Guest Mike Reezy
alot better then the last practice file you put up.. more structured. keep at it.. liked the first bit, then it died down a little, maybe try do a little less transforms.. that beat is illy.. can you up it ?

I got them here

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=5664

yeah this file is not that serious, I could do better, I think Ill post another in an hour or so....

Much better than your last kuts for sure mike. Deffo improvement. I'd agree with Chile that maybe less transforming with the same fader pattern. Also maybe loosen up slightly to let your cuts flow if that makes any sense. They can be slightly rigid. It's deffo getting tighter though.

Props!