dj tags "Fully Grown Men" Album preview

Mr. Wonderful

Sounds gd to me...

It'll hav 2 be nxt month thow as we've got2get the glastonbury gigs out the way first as were spending most of our w ends praticing4that....

You ant there by any chance?

Edited by djtags

Nice hooks, and phrasing,very clean and thought out. I think it could benefit from some randomness, maybe some parts where you push yourself a little more rather than staying in your safe zone. With that said, i really enjoy your style of cutting. Sounds very thought out.

i heard these cuts when you posted them on the d-styles board, forgot post a reply...well here it is.. fucking sick cuts.. i must have listened to the end hook a hundred times already.. still love it.

Nice hooks, and phrasing,very clean and thought out. I think it could benefit from some randomness, maybe some parts where you push yourself a little more rather than staying in your safe zone. With that said, i really enjoy your style of cutting. Sounds very thought out.

I'll take that as a compement then cuz i hate random scratching, as i treat scratching as form of music and i dont like random music, "every thing has a place"

But each to there own...

Pz

you're a funny guy.

I'll take that as a compement then cuz i hate random scratching, as i treat scratching as form of music and i dont like random music, "every thing has a place"

But each to there own...

Pz

Please take it as a complement. I am one to enjoy the random from to time. You got what you were going for. Flawless.

you're a funny guy.

you're a fairy girl.

YO DJ TAGS, do you have anything that more of a composistion, as you said you approach scratch as music. I would like to hear some tracks rather than like a scratch practice. I wanna hear!

Yo...

We have an album just about to drop so keep an eye out for it...

Also if your at glastonbury this nxt week were got 3sets there '3 of us on loopstaions doing our live composistions' so check it if ya can... but if not we will post it soon after....

Pz

Edited by djtags